Friday, September 25, 2009

Florida Vacation Day 3



This was the day I was waiting for! Cruise! The Beach and the Sea! I love it. It was the first day of the seven day cruise. Seven days might seem long for some, but these seven days are the highlight of my holiday. I had never been on a cruise before. It was my first time, and I was so excited. Yeah, off to the Caribbean Sea. I was delighted to be near the sea, I love the sound and the color of waves, it is so soothing and calm. Living in Arizona, its been some time since I've been near the beach, and I was so happy to go on a cruise, to the most beautiful beaches in the world.

We watch the cruise set off, and went to explore the rest of the cruise after that. We wonder around the place, getting to know the place. It was confusing at first, with so many floors and facilities. Soon we got used to it. Every night there is Show Time, a entertainment brought to us by the cruise. During the first day of the performance, I could say that I was not really impressed with the dance. I might be, after watching So You Think You Can Dance, my expectation had increased. I Love watching So You Think You Can Dance, how I wish I could dance like them.

After Show Time, it was dinner time. There were specific timing to go for dinner, and we choose the late timing. A table was already reserved for us. We had our own table, server throughout the cruise. Dinner was a three course meal, it was a long time ago since I had eaten good food. Dinner was just fabulous. Yummy, and satisfying. I am just so happy that I don't have any housework to do, food to cook or assignments to rush. I can just relax the whole day away. It feels so good.

No comments: