Thursday, March 25, 2010

27 Weeks Today!



I know I have been missing for a really long time. In october, I discovered that I was pregnant, and my husband and I are really excited to meet our baby girl. The first trimester of my pregnancy was terrible, as I had morning sickness. That is the worst feeling ever. The worst is I still have to go for my classes, and have to get through the class without vomiting or anything like that. It was really hard to control, but I am glad to say vomiting did not happen in class. I was constantly tired, sometimes I feel like I don't even have any energy to talk. That semester, I missed quite a number of classes, and I am really glad I took most of my classes in person instead of online, as the work load of in person classes is not as heavy. The photo above is taken when I was at 21 weeks. You could not really see much of a belly at that time, and people would not believe that I am pregnant at that point. My baby girl knows how to hide very well.



This photo was taken when I was 24 weeks. It is amazing to look back at the photos and see how my my belly had grown. Time had passed so fast that I can't believe it that in another 3 months or less I will be holding my baby girl in my arms. I am so not prepared. I wish time would pass by slower, and I really don't know how I am going to study at the same time too. I guess I will make it through somehow one way or another.

2 comments:

Mami Made It said...

Wish you all the best! If pregnancy would take 18 months you wouldn't be better prepared for what to come with a baby. It will be the best thing ever. Your life will change completely. It is like you haven't lived before. I hope you enjoy motherhood as I do.

Juliet said...

Thank You Mami Made it! I guess I would never be prepared. Haha. I am sure I will enjoy motherhood. :)