Monday, April 5, 2010

3 Hour Glucose Test




I just took my 3 hour glucose test this morning. I was so afraid that this was going to happen. I failed my one hour test last week, and I am really hoping that I will pass this time, because it would mean that I have gestational diabetes if I fail. :( That would make me so miserable. I don't want to poke myself with needles. I hate needles. I can't even look when the nurse draw blood from me. I just look away, I am really scared of needles and blood. I got poke four times today, as they had to draw blood before I drink the glucose drink and three times every hour after that. The process was not as bad as I imagine it to be, and the lady today was very nice. Let's hope that I don't receive any phone calls this week from them, and I will be safe.

No comments: