Saturday, May 16, 2009

Featured on My Handmade Registry!



Wow, I can't believe it! What a great way to start the day! My Love Card is featured on the front page of http://www.myhandmaderegistry.com Can you imagine my card is on someone's wishlist? Wow. So cool and exciting. Haha. It is still there now. Go take a look. On this website, you can register for Handmade Wishlist to send to your friends and family for special occasions and events. How cool is that! So that you will be able to "hint hint" to your friends and family what you want. Now that exam is over. I will be adding more items to my shop, so keep a look out! :)

1 comment:

Dorana said...

thank you SO much for taking the time to blog about your feature on http://www.myhandmaderegistry.com/! i've added your blog to our sponsors list in gratitude! thank you again for your support and may your day be filled with sunshine and smiles!

i cant wait to see YOUR handmade WISH LIST for your chance at our daily FRONT PAGE PROFILE FEATURE too!

siempre - dorana